WHEN DESIGN CAN ILLUMINATE
Safety device with infrared modulated light type D, conforming to EN 12453 norms. The set consists of a receiver and a transmitter. The electronic components and optic are protected inside a watertight plastic case. Luminous frame by a white led.
EASY TO INSTALL
Compact size and dimensions: only 18 mm jutting from surface line level with the recess version. ABS body with a high level of resistance to atmospheric agents. Complete line including posts and fixing supports.
Distance range 20 m. Relay output enabling connection to any ELPRO control unit or any existing installation. Supply voltage 24 Vac/dc.
- Modulated light frequency (Hz)625/320
- Power supply (Vac/dc)12/24
- Transmitter max. absorption (mA)26
- Receiver max. absorption (mA)36
- Working temperature (°C)-20 ÷ +70
- Output contact (Vdc, A/Vac, A)30, 1/125, 0,3
- Distance range (m)20
- Contact detection time (ms)6
- Grade of protection IP55