ADJUSTABLE AND SYNCHRONIZED PHOTOCELL, SURFACE
Safety device with infrared modulated light type D in compliance with EN 12453 norms, one receiver and one transmitter (wireless)
A number of possible solutions in one single photocell: adjustable by rotation up to 200°, wireless and synchronized. Body in ABS with a high level of resistance to atmospheric agents. Quick and easy to install.
Possibility to install up to 7 pairs of photocells to create a protective barrier, with no risk of interfering. It can be combined with a edge to achieve that level of safety required to comply with EN 12453 norms.
15 m distance range, 6 m if battery operated. Relay output allowing connection to any ELPRO electronic control unit or any existing installation.
12 or 24 Vac/dc voltage supply or 2 x 1,5 V AAA batteries.
- Power supply (Vac/dc)2x1,5 AAA - 12/24
- TX absorption (mA – μA)11 – 55 (by battery)
- RX absorption (mA)16
- Grade of protection IP55
- Working temperature (°C)-20 ÷ +80
- Distance range (m)6 (by battery) – 15
- Max. rotation200°
- Output contact (A/Vac – VA)1/125 - 60
- Battery life (years)approx. 2
- Recommended cable section (mm²)inferior to 0,5