Automatic bollard for perimeter security
Automatic oil-hydraulic system, 230 Vac
Intended for traffic control and protection of those sensitive areas (embassies, military bases, government palaces, banks, etc.), where a high level of perimeter security is needed against terrorist attacks. Designed and tested to safely withstand, in a single bollard configuration, a vehicle of 7,5 t at a speed of 80 km/h and stay intact and fully operative. EFO (Emergency Fast Operation) version also available for quick rising in an emergency.
Hydraulic locking device in standing position (standard) and emergency manual lowering by a release spanner supplied with the equipment. Drive unit with two lobe pumps. Burglar-proof cover plate preventing the release system from being accessed and thus the bollard from being lowered.
Scratch-proof cataphoresis treated and polyester powder coated steel rising cylinder. Available also with an AISI 304 stainless steel cover sleeve, thickness 12/10. Breakout resistance: 2.000.000 J.
Connector and junction box IP 66 for cabling. Hall effect limit switch sensors, cylinder head with rubber edge and incorporated LED lights.
A vast range of command and safety accessories allow for reliable and precise control of the installations. Beeper to signal the movements. Heating device for installations in very low temperature conditions -40 °C, where snow and ice are frequent. The electronic control unit can be set so that it can manage several bollards at a time.
Classes of performance: K12 / M50 / C750
ASTM F2656-15 C750
PAS 68:2013 V/7500 (N3)/80
IWA 14-1:2013 V/7200 [N3C]/80
- Cylinder diameter (mm)275
- Cylinder thickness (mm)20
- Cylinder height from ground (mm)1.000
- Cylinder materialS355K2H steel
- Cylinder treatment and finishingcataphoresis and
polyester powder coating RAL 7016
AISI 304 brushed SS steel sleeve
- Pithot dip galvanization
- Rising time (s) [cm/s]~5,00 
- Lowering time (s) [cm/s]~3,20 
- Working temperature (°C)-20 ÷ +80
(-40 with heater)
- Oil type708L
- Power supply (Vac – Hz)230 - 50
- Absorbed power (W)3.100 (1.550 + 1.550)
- Absorbed current (A)10 ÷ 13
- Grade of protection IP / motor-pump67
- Frequency of use (cycles/day)heavy duty / 2.000
- Impact resistance (J)700.000
- Breakout resistance (J)2.000.000
- Maximum static load (kg)20.000